Weiss Ratings has been collecting data and issuing ratings on a wide range of financial institutions since 1987. Our vast database now covers more than 19,000 individual insurance companies, commercial banks, savings banks, and credit unions, giving our analysts an unparalleled, data-driven perspective on the financial industry.
We make this expertise accessible to firms like yours through our custom report service. Our team can provide you with data, analysis, and unparalleled insights on a wide range of topics – all tailored to your specific needs.
Our custom reports cover the following topics:
- Ratings Comparison
- Health insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Insurer investments
- Variable Annuities
- Mutual Funds/ETFs
Typical uses for custom reports include:
- Review of insurer investment portfolios to mine sales opportunities
- Analysis of financial results to identify M&A opportunities
- Monitoring detailed rating results for potential problems with business partners
- Targeted market intelligence for better decision making and strategizing
- Risk management analysis by healthcare systems of contracted health insurers
Who uses this valuable data?
- Small and large insurance carriers
- Actuarial firms
- Insurance quoting services
- Public policy organizations
- Academic research institutions
How do they use this important information?
- Competitive intelligence
- Product development and pricing
- Consumer education
- Public policy research and analysis
For more information, please contact us at 1-877-934-7778 or fill out the form below