Discover how to increase your Social Security Benefits by as much as $1,505 every month.
It may be hard to believe but you can get more money for retirement—a lot more—simply by using the right strategies when filing for Social Security benefits and avoiding the wrong ones.
Whether you are married, divorced, widowed, or single the right strategies can get you as much as $200,000 in extra lifetime benefits, and give you the retirement you’ve always dreamed of.
In the Maximizing Your Social Security course, Social Security expert Matthew Allen will show you how to maximize your benefits, exactly how and when to file, and what to say or write if you have to deal with Social Security agents.
Matthew is co-founder of Social Security Advisors and since 2008 has helped thousands of seniors avoid costly mistakes, and get millions of dollars in extra Social Security benefits they would have otherwise left on the table.
Here’s just some of the many valuable strategies you will learn in this groundbreaking new course:
- The 7 questions you must ask BEFORE filing for Social Security to ensure you get the fattest monthly check possible
- 10 Social Security myths that could cost you a fortune…and what to do instead
- The one step you MUST take if you are married and ready to file…this could increase your lifetime benefits by $100,000 or more
- Should you tap your 401(k) or IRA before filing for Social Security? Getting this right can mean an extra $50,000 to $100,000 for your retirement
- Social Security Rat Holes: The 3 specific ages when you should NEVER file for benefits…even though they are listed on your statement. Being off just one year could cost you $640 a month.
And much more!
PLUS, when you enroll in Maximizing Your Social Security you’ll have the option to arrange a personal one-on-one consultation with one of Matthew’s top Social Security advisors who GUARANTEES to increase your lifetime benefits by AT LEAST $10,000 or you pay nothing for the consultation.